Ash walked to the end of our property Saturday. We haven't yet done this because most of our backyard is a swamp! With the colder temps, though, Ash could find firm patches of moss to use as stepping stones all the way back. We'd been told a creek goes through the back part of our property and we've always laughed to ourselves thinking, "Creek? How about a swamp?" Sure enough, however, Ash found a moving creek with lily pads. He said the creek is about 3 or 4 ft across and about 2 or 3 ft deep. We have hopes of filling in our back yard and getting well acquainted with that creek. I can imagine how loved that creek will be by Charlotte and Liam.
The Cotswolds
11 years ago
4 comments:
Woo-hoo! "Home Sweet Home" for Thanksgiving . . . Congratulations! What a fun time for you guys . . .
Love,
Gammie
I know you can't wait to move in!!I'm so happy for you guys. Gues we'll just have to come up for dinner! Love y'all- Dad
Sarah, your home is so pretty. I can not wait to see pictures of the inside when it is done. How great, that you could be in thereby thanksgiving. One week!!!!
our love, LEslie
I will try again , can't get thru.
Love the pictures and letters you write keep up the good work. Looks like for sure you get in your new house by Christmas. I know you will love getting settled in. Wonderful to see the kids in the snow. What is your plans for Thanksgiving? It will be great anywhere you are. Would love to see you ALL
Post a Comment