Then, as best as I can remember, "inside recess" has been called! Wrap up and stay warm, and maybe even drink plenty of hot chocolate! Brrrr . . .snuggling together under blankets also help ~ Hugs, Gammie
Sounds like real Christmas weather. But it was easy to get out in the sunny south to tramp around.. I know the kids are having fun in snow. Keep pictures coming. Love you all. Nana Jane
"But when the kindness of God our Savior and His love for mankind appeared, He saved us, not on the basis of deeds which we have done in righteousness, but according to His mercy, by the washing of regeneration and renewing by the Holy Spirit, whom He poured out upon us richly though Jesus Christ our Savior..."
4 comments:
Then, as best as I can remember, "inside recess" has been called! Wrap up and stay warm, and maybe even drink plenty of hot chocolate!
Brrrr . . .snuggling together under blankets also help ~
Hugs,
Gammie
Miss you all but NOT the weather!!! I'll take the 70 degrees thank you. Flip-flops are my friend. Merry Christmas....Love to all. N&B
i can't believe that i am going to say this but i think i miss it!!! I bet you are all nice and cozy in your new home.
Sounds like real Christmas weather. But it was easy to get out in the sunny south to tramp around.. I know the kids are having fun in snow. Keep pictures coming. Love you all. Nana Jane
Post a Comment