Saturday, December 15, 2007

finally!

We're in! We closed on and moved into our home last Monday. Several friends came over to help and in the course of one evening, our apartment was nearly emptied and our storage unit was completely emptied. I am sorry for not hunting down an internet connection-- I know several of you have been waiting for pictures, but I haven't wanted to leave my home. I once had a dog named Annie and I have thought of her several times this week. Whenever my dad bought new hay to fill her house, she would climb in and immediately start pushing her hay around and burrowing in. She was making her nest and that's what I have been doing this week.




This is Tammy and her daughter, Rachel. Rachel and her husband, Ben, took care of Charlotte and Liam while we closed on our home and then while we moved all our stuff into the house. Tammy made us a feast! She made shrimp fettucine! We were shown extravagent love through the moving endeavor!

We will post more pictures soon... and probably have a phone, too! But, first! We're going shopping today for curtains and Christmas lights!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a difference a month makes. The house is beautiful, wish we could see it in person. We miss all of you....Love N&B

Pops and Gammie said...

Home, sweet home . . . Spectacular! What a very busy and very fun week you must have had! Nice table . . . is that the one that you went to see several weeks ago in Anchorage? Continue to enjoy . . . much love,
Gammie

Laura for the Baillies said...

we're SO happy for you guys! so glad to hear how the Lord took such good care of you, wish we could have helped! its beautiful...any Brown home is precious!

Anonymous said...

it is so nice and already looks loved. I can not wait to see more pictures. I am so happy for you.

Bacon Writer said...

Yea!!! I've been wondering how it's been going... and should have just called! It's beautiful! Wow, I bet your kiddos are running all over that place! It looks like home. :) Amanda

Anonymous said...

Go girl Looks good what a great Christmas present!!! Love to all.
Nana Jane

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you are in your new home, just in time for Christmas. You'll have so much fun decorating it, and many more fun days ahead. Wish we could visit! I'm excited for you!!

Elizabeth said...

Congratulations Brown Family!!! It's a great feeling to move into your own home isn't it?? The house is BEAUTIFUL!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on moving into your house!
I hope yall have a great Christmas!
Love ya,
Rachel K.