
After Malachi's party, the kids and I went to the church building to wait for Ash to finish with the youth leader Bible study. Usually Ash and I take the kids into the study with us-- we let them play with quiet toys or color or we start a movie for them. I didn't even try though after birthday cake and icecream. I figured the best bet was to let the kids run around the gym. We did animal crawls, played chase, went to the bathroom a couple times, skrieked a lot, and found a couple balls to play with. Liam would throw the ball for himself and then run to catch it. Charlotte did lots of pouting that Liam wasn't playing her game right-- in his defense, she makes up really complicated games. It was good to let them expend energy and let the sugar work itself out of their little systems.
P.S. Mom, Charlotte is wearing the blue cordoroy jumper you made her here... it fits perfect... thank you!

1 comment:
Way to go, Liam! If any boy could throw a ball AND then catch his own toss, you could! I bet you had a really grand time running around the gym. I love you, Whippersnapper!
Gammie
Post a Comment