And my dad had an eager buddy in the kitchen every time he cooked. What I love about this picture is that for as long as I can remember, my dad carried a towel over his left shoulder while he cooks. And my daughter noticed.
And here's our little 4th of July parade... mostly an avenue for local politicians to get their names out, but both my children came home with bags full of candy. It's a good thing neither of them can vote-- because I'm afraid their vote can be bought with candy.
4 comments:
it looks like you had a really nice visit with your parents...Charlotte looked like she had a really great time too. How cool that she wants to knit!!
we just went to the hope mills parade the other day...only about a hundred young beauty queens and kings mixed in with the politicians here in NC :) "little miss corn cake of Turkey, NC" (yes, i did make that up but its pretty close to the truth...)
You really did experience some very precious moments . . . get memory builders! I know your Mom and Dad loved every minute.
Keep practicing the knitting, Charlotte. You can teach me how to do it one day!
Cute blog. Charlotte is growing up so fast. Sounds like you had a real nice time with your parents.
Post a Comment