Sunday, October 5, 2008

It Comes...

This is Ashley, on Sarah's behalf. I just thought that I would let all of you non-Alaskan readers know, as I'm sure Sarah would were she here, that the snow has begun to fall. (even though the falling flakes are hard to see in this picture) We'll see how much sticks, but it's starting to accumulate. Oh, man... Am I ready for this?! Not sure yet.

5 comments:

Pops and Gammie said...

Woo-hoo! I know that the winters can feel long . . . but the snowfalls between now and Christmas always made me giddy!

Sylvia Goode Basham said...

Tell Sarah that had I known where she was going this past week, I would have been tempted to go there just to see her.

I'm not as tempted, though, to come to Alaska, knowing what's in store your all of you. Bundle up!

Mary said...

I'm a little bit envious...

Leslie said...

oh i wish i was there

Anonymous said...

That's hard to imagine considering it was 80 degrees here today...hmmm...I do miss the snow, however. I told Adam we had to at least take a day trip to the mountains sometime this winter so I can at least see snow again!