Saturday, November 22, 2008

our resident artist

Here's some pictures from Charlott's art class with Gail Moses. They did four weeks of watercolors, and now they are on to four weeks of Christmas crafts. Last week they worked with Shrinky Dinks~ something I'd never heard of. One of you lucky souls might get something shrinky-dinked for Christmas, so don't say I didn't warn you.





4 comments:

Pops and Gammie said...

Shrinky-dinks are great! First graders love making them too. We used to make them using plastic lids from the grocery deli and permanent markers . . . hmmmm . . . I would love to have a shrinky-dink hanging on OUR Christmas tree ~

Hey, that artist's apron looks perfect on you, Charlotte Rose. Love~

Leslie said...

i loved shrinky dinks!! chris had never heard of them either...they are so much fun. SHe is so beautiful and such a great artist. we were so impressed with the painting she did that was on Ash's blog. I even showed some of my family. It was beautiful. She looks very intent, and i love the apron...

Laura for the Baillies said...

i loved shrinky dinks too! i didn't know you could still get them...

Unknown said...

shrinky dinks make great key chains :) i have a cool one on my guitar case! Love these artsy pics of your daughter..so precious and what a fun class.