
Our little man is doing so well on our long drive. He loves when I pull out little bags of crackers for him and when I pop open the laptop to start a movie. He must get real tired by the end of the day because that is the only time he fusses. He spends most of these days poking his fingers into Scout's cage, reading his books, eating crackers and watching movies. What I especially love about this little man is his growing sense of humor. This picture here is from a series where he would holler "mee-mee!" (how he calls for momma these days) and when I turned around he would stick his finger up his nose. I would react all grossed out and he would laugh hysterically until I turned back around and then he'd repeat the process. So Liam picks his nose, but mostly just to gross his momma out. You can see his finger getting ready in this picture.
1 comment:
I wonder who he PICKED that habit up from?
Post a Comment