Monday, September 24, 2007

almost



Here are a few pictures from a series I took of Liam at the park last week. He was trying to follow Charlotte through the equipment and here she lost him-- she crawled up through these tires and disappeared. She was probably already down a distant slide by the time this last picture was taken-- the one where I had to put the camera down and rescue my son.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sarah, It is such a treat to read your posts. I should have known that you would be as great a communicator on paper (computer?) as you are with your spoken words. Thanks for letting us share in the adventures. Your writing makes me feel like I'm tagging along every step of the way on your "family circus" escapades. We miss you at MOPS, but I understand that another Alaska group is fortunate to have you there :-) Sylvia

Pops and Gammie said...

:) . . . seeing pics of the kids and reading about their escapades tickle my heart! This looks like a wonderful playground . . . and Liam looks like he's SO focused on accomplishing his feat . . . fun day! Hugs and love, Gammie

Anonymous said...

Sarah, are those Mitchie pants i see...what a treat to see them have a second life on another active, and obviously very determined little man.

Anonymous said...

I knew they would love Wonderland Park! Liam is so big, it won't e long till he crawls right up along side Charlotte! Give them a big hug and kiss from Nana and Bumpa!

Love Ya, Mom and Dad

Adam, Connie, Josiah, and Bella said...

man you have one awesome little man. give everyone our love.

adam, connie, and josiah

Anonymous said...

How cute! It's good to see I'm not too far behind on the blog! We're back. Had lots of fun! I hope to email you real soon, or even talk to you. I think we'll be home all weekend!

I thought of you and your family, especially as we made scarey faces (on purpose, of course) on the Tower of Terror as it took our picture. I thought you'd get a kick out of those. Wish I had one to share!

Give the kids hugs!

Alison

hashbrowns said...

Yeah, Sylvia! What a delight to hear from you! Thanks for reading my blog and being in touch. AND THANK TOU FOR THE CARD YOU SENT!!! That found us up here and it was a sweet gift-- thanks.

Leslie, those are Mitchie pants! Probably also a Mitchie coat! Your hand-me-downs are so loved!

Alison, I am thankful you are home safe... I wish I could see your tower of terror pics! I wonder how many times you all rode that one this year :)

I appreciate when you all leave comments... thanks. I don't feel like such a dork for posting all our business on the internet when I hear from you!

I wonder if you all will even read back over the comments to see that I've responded... I guess this will be my test.

Anonymous said...

We rode the Tower 15 times this year. Okay, I personally chickened out three of those times - too early in the morning and not enough food in my stomach. We left the pictures at Disney - too expensive for this year. Maybe next!

So, yes, I do read back over the comments... well, some of them.

Alison