Saturday, October 13, 2007

two coffeeshops


I visited two coffeeshops today. The first was at 8am when I met my friend, Amanda. She was going to a Bible study at 9:30 and asked if we could meet up for a little bit beforehand. So I ordered my favorite (snickers mocha, light on the syrup), paid with quarters (laundry money!) and thoroughly enjoyed my time with a dear friend. It seems that coffeeshop is big at 8am on Saturdays among people in the church-- we chatted with several friends this morning who were starting their days with caffiene, too.

And the second coffeeship was for an afternoon snack while out geocaching. We were in Palmer, and though I didn't order another coffee, I am always looking for an excuse to visit Vagabond Blues. I ordered one of their breads of the day, Ash had a cardomen cinnamen tea, Jo chose a chai tea and the kids each had a small carmel steamer to wash down the chocolate chip cookie they shared. These pictures are from our coffee break, though no one actually drank any coffee.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

French vanilla latte....save one for me....Hugs to all. N&B