
We're back in business! I'm almost giddy to be sitting here again, with full blogging potential. Sadly, I can't think of much to say! I guess I'll hope a picture really is worth a thousand words... here's a few from the last couple weeks. 
"Hope is the word which God has written on the brow of every man." ~Victor Hugo
7 comments:
The Truth:
I have the most beautiful Great GRAND children in the world. The 3 of them would make any Nana BRAG!!
Love the hair cut sure does look so cute, and Little Miss Charlotte is a dear beautiful little girl!!!! The hair cuts really changed both the boys. I have to pull them up on the blog every day a time or two just to look at them.
I feel like I need a hug or two or three right now!! Love you all, Nana Jane
Oh Liam! You look so grown up with your haircut; I almost didn't recognize you! We miss you all terribly. Charlotte, we have a big tree swing in our new backyard that I think you would love to swing on; please come visit this summer!
Be still my heart! I am like Nana Jane . . . my arms are aching for whippersnapper hugs!
Pictures ARE worth a thousand words ... Liam, you are such a little man ... you and Charlotte are growing like weeds.
Much love to you ~
Gammie
i know that i said it on the phone earlier, but again...Liam looks like such a handsome little man now! And Charlotte is so big. I am glad that you are back in business and can not wait to see some more blogging.
Oh yay! You're back :) I love reading your posts. Are you settled into your new home! Does'nt it feel like playing house after renting all over the place? I am thrilled for ya'll to be there and hope all is well with Ashley and church life. I am praying for your students as they wait on Him to bring their youth guy....and know your heart will be leaping to see your husband doing what he was created to do there at WBC. With His Love, Jen
Liam is SO grown up and cute! He looks like a little man now. Charlotte is adorable too. Where are the pics of YOU dear friend? I have to say Liam looks like a Lebhart! :) Miss you!
we can't believe how much older Liam looks with his haircut, What a big boy!!!Charlotte looks adorable too! Glad that you are back in the blog business again, we were missing it! Can't wait for the end of June to get here,we should be up there then! Love to all, Nana and Bumba
Post a Comment