Monday, April 14, 2008

our day on the farm

I just posted a blog about our day on the farm, but here are more pictures from the day. I hope you enjoy them.



7 comments:

Pops and Gammie said...

What a terrific day for "farmgirl!" Liam was too young to declare his love for animals and being a farmer when you were in NC, but it's easy to see that he is just as equally enthralled . . . great pics!
Love you guys!
Gammie

Leslie said...

your kiddo's look like naturals on the farm. What a fun springtime visit.

Steph said...

Sylvia Basham reccomended I check out your blog. I live here in NC and when Sylvia found out I grew up in Palmer and grew up going to Wasilla Bible Church, I had to visit your blog. What a small world. I grew up there and came to school at southeastern, where I married a North carolinian. We are currently residing here and preparing to go overseas. You probably know some of my family. My maiden name is Meekin. Samantha Keller is my cousin, Mike and Diane Meekin are my aunt and uncle. My best friend growing up was Tosha Cypher. I THINK you know these folks. If not, I may sound a little silly. Anyways, I praise God that there are Christians seeking to glorify God in my hometown. You can email me at shea4god@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Hey yall! That farm looked so much fun, even though I cant imagine a farm with snow on the ground! I guess that is from living in the south all my life! haha Thank you so much for posting. I really enjoy getting to see all the fun things you get to do! I love all of you!
Rachel :)

Anonymous said...

I bet the farmer in Charlotte really enjoyed this trip=) And Liam looks like a cowboy with his hat on. I love you guyes
Johanna

DeLong House said...

Hi Sarah! I love your blog. I feel like I just am discovering a whole new world right now with blogs! We just finally got DSL. It is so nice to be able to click on a link and be brought there the same day!
I am going to put your blog in my list of blogging buddies. :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, you've been busy posting :) I'm afraid I've falled behind which is seeming easier and easier to do these days :) Looks like the kids enjoyed playing on the farm, what a fun day. As I was enjoying your pictures Rusty (quite literally) crawled up the back of my chair squeeling "Liam MOOOOO"!!!