Friday, August 22, 2008

asher daniel chappell


I don't have words for this post... just an aching, grieving heart for a very dear friend. I'm providing a link to my friend's blog-- so you can meet her beautiful son, Asher Daniel Chappell. www.caseychappell.typepad.com/baby/

I won't try to explain anything here... my friend's blog is breathtakingly beautiful... my friend's heart is grippingly, courageously radiant.

2 comments:

Mary said...

Thanks for sharing the link to your friend's blog. What an amazing and inspiring couple. Though I don't know them, I wept for them and admire their faith.

I would love to post a link to your blog on my blog but wanted to check first as I noticed you didn't have your profile enabled and wondered if it was a privacy thing. I would totally understand--i go out of my way to protect Peanut's privacy. :)

hashbrowns said...

Mary, I'd be honored if you posted a link to my blog. I've tried to be a little careful for privacy reasons-- so I didn't do the profile thing, and I've always wished I'd thought of names like you've done for your family, but I'm way good with you linking me. In fact, it would be something that I am secretly proud of... your is one of my favorite blogs.