Charlotte with the boy who we are in negotiations for an arranged marriage... Ash and Charlotte were able to visit some very dear friends during their whirlwind trip to the South. Thank you, Lawson family, for your hospitality to my little family.
Charlotte with her great grandaddy...
When I was looking through the pictures from the wedding, Ash explained that several people in the family were using our camera, so he couldn't say exactly who had taken which shots. When I came upon the flower pictures though, I said, "Oh! Someone was taking pictures for me!" I looked up at Ash who quietly said, "I took those." I love flowers and I am always trying to get good pictures of them... Ash said he was just inches from this bee-- his effort paid off! The series he got of these purple flowers with their visitor have become some of my very favorites.
4 comments:
I posted two shots of your hubby-photographer on our blog. Thought you might enjoy seeing him in action.
It was so much fun to watch Charlotte dancing with the girls. She was all smiles and twinkly-eyed.
Wish you could have been there too. But thank God for photos of all that went on. Next to being there that is next best. Thanks for sharing all , do so often.nana
Couldn't help but notice the grip Charlotte has on Zachary's hands! ;-) And he's still loyal to her, even a year after your move. I couldn't think of better in-laws for Zachary to have... and a great excuse to get our families together. It's fun to dream!
And it's fun reading your latest blogs. I've missed talking to you this week.
I'm glad they had a good trip...wish you and Liam could have been there too. I checked out pics on Adam and Connie's blog a little while back and have been anxiously awaiting your pics. :) Thanks for the post!
Anita
Post a Comment