Ash and I are goofin around tonight- playing with templates and gadgets. I'm not yet crazy about any of the changes, so this is me reserving the right to go back to my drab black blackground if I want~ at any time. I'm just trying on this template; I don't know yet that I am a cutestblogontheblock and a playlist sort of blogger yet. This is me hanging out in the dressing room, sitting, standing, turning, bending, jumping, and stretching. I just can't shake the classic thought that black is slimming and stripes are, well... yikes...
6 comments:
wow, i was surprised to see the change...it is cute. i have thought about it too but i can not seem to get my head around changing it.
I think your content is fabulous and the layout is just the icing on the cake. :) That being said--I think it looks fabulous, but so did your black background.
Playlist on the blog? While a fabulous concept, that is why my computer remains on mute most of the time. It doesn't work for those of us at the office :)
Oh Sarah--I didn't even notice you had put the playlist on. :) Told you my computer was on mute. Looking forward to checking out your tunes at home though...I see a little Coldplay in there!
I love it :)! It's so fun. Have a marvelous day.
This looks nice, but......I like the black, probably because I'm old(er) and am more resistant to change :-)
As for the playlist, I love the insight that it gives into the person's personality, but.....I haven't learned to keep my computer on mute (especially with my kids on the pc a lot) so sometimes I get an unexpected blast in the ear by someone's playlist:-)
But honestly, you're one of those bloggers who look (and sound!) great no matter what you "wear." And I'll eventually get used to the change....not that you asked my opinion in the first place :-)
Thanks for allowing us into your dressing room ;-)
Sarah, I laughed out loud at this post! And darn, I missed the stripes! I for one, love stripes... mine (gulp) has stripes... How many times did I write "stripes"? Oops, there's another one!
Post a Comment