i did not have the gumption to do eggs this year...who am i kidding...i don't have it any year. Thank goodness one of my sisters planned to do it with A and M...
thanks for the adorable updates :) glad ya'll got to partake in the eating of harmless food at Hatchers. I love it up there! Sis and I drank loads of sweet tea and she said that she drinks ALL of yours when she visits :) Your second son is growing beautifully my friend!
"But when the kindness of God our Savior and His love for mankind appeared, He saved us, not on the basis of deeds which we have done in righteousness, but according to His mercy, by the washing of regeneration and renewing by the Holy Spirit, whom He poured out upon us richly though Jesus Christ our Savior..."
5 comments:
I'm all smiles looking and "re-looking" at these pictures ~ your eggs are bea-u-ti-ful! What fun!
beautiful brown children! how I long to squeeze them! :)
i did not have the gumption to do eggs this year...who am i kidding...i don't have it any year. Thank goodness one of my sisters planned to do it with A and M...
I wish I was there! Looks like so much fun!
Rachel
thanks for the adorable updates :) glad ya'll got to partake in the eating of harmless food at Hatchers. I love it up there! Sis and I drank loads of sweet tea and she said that she drinks ALL of yours when she visits :) Your second son is growing beautifully my friend!
Post a Comment