Monday, April 13, 2009

mother daughter tea


Wasilla Bible Church hosts a Mother Daughter Tea each year around Easter. Truthfully, the tea wouldn't be something I'd rush to sign up for each year but Charlotte has been asking about this event for months. We brought chocolate-covered strawberries on one of my pink depression-ware platters and spent two hours drinking tea and visiting with friends.

This second picture is just for showing how our second son is growing...

5 comments:

Pops and Gammie said...

You and Liev are looking great! And I hope that Charlotte did indeed give your tummy a pat and whisper to Liev that his Gammie & Pops love him!

Anonymous said...

Woo Hoo Pictures are great I have almost worned a hole in the screen of the computer just looking!!!!
Love seeing all the pretty grand even the one that is hidding!!Liev
Got to do something else talk later!!!nana jane

Laura for the Baillies said...

you look GREAT dear friend!

Leslie said...

oh Sarah, you look beautiful! what a special time with Charlotte.

Anonymous said...

A mother daughter tea sounds like an amazing time! I wish I could have done that! :)
Rachel