Here's the first few pics of Alistair (which means defender of man). Basic stats... 7 pounds 13.5 ounces. 19.5 inches long. Born at 8:11am. He's healthy. Sarah's healthy. Praise the Lord!
14 comments:
Anonymous
said...
so beautiful...my arms ache to hold him. love you all. nana
Our hearts are joyous for your birth, Alistair! Welcome to the family . . . we've been loving you for months, and are now enjoying seeing pictures of you ~ we anticipate the day when we can meet you face-to-face!
What a handsome boy! I'm so glad that everyone's healthy! I love you all. Theo and I got up at 6:30 to pray for you (it was his idea...he already thinks of Alistair as his best friend, I know).
Congrats guys, we love you. Can't wait to meet the little man. Your house should be a happening place for the next little while. Again, congratulations guys!!! - adam, connie, and the kids
Wow!!! You guys are fast with the update! Hooray! He looks amazing, as do you Sarah! Praise God for his loving care for the both of you. We've been praying.
"But when the kindness of God our Savior and His love for mankind appeared, He saved us, not on the basis of deeds which we have done in righteousness, but according to His mercy, by the washing of regeneration and renewing by the Holy Spirit, whom He poured out upon us richly though Jesus Christ our Savior..."
14 comments:
so beautiful...my arms ache to hold him. love you all. nana
Congratulations! He is a beauty! Love his name; he shares his name meaning with Alek!
I just thank God for a healthy baby and mom!!! He is really a keeper and already has a big brother and sister. Know they will be good helpers.
love to be there,
nana jane
Our hearts are joyous for your birth, Alistair! Welcome to the family . . . we've been loving you for months, and are now enjoying seeing pictures of you ~ we anticipate the day when we can meet you face-to-face!
Looked again and he looks just like Liam, that great!!!!
nana jane
I agree with Nana Jane, my first thought was that he looks like Liam, what a beautiful baby!! Wish I could hold him. Love to all, Bumpa
What a handsome boy! I'm so glad that everyone's healthy! I love you all. Theo and I got up at 6:30 to pray for you (it was his idea...he already thinks of Alistair as his best friend, I know).
Congratulations Brown family! He's beautiful I love, love, love his name! :D
Congrats guys, we love you. Can't wait to meet the little man. Your house should be a happening place for the next little while. Again, congratulations guys!!! - adam, connie, and the kids
Wow!!! You guys are fast with the update! Hooray! He looks amazing, as do you Sarah! Praise God for his loving care for the both of you. We've been praying.
Amanda
I have to agree with Nana Jane, my first thought was that he looks like Liam. So very adorable. Love you guys! nancy
oh Sarah he is beautiful...i am so happy for you. i can not wait to know how you all are doing.
What a sweetie!! So good to see such a healthy little guy! He looks to be adored! :)
congratulations!!! he sure is a handsome little man
Post a Comment