Here is a short video of me getting to carry Alistair over to Sarah so they could "meet".
We had a really cool team of medical personnel working today. The anesthesiologist (spelling?) was actually at Elmendorf when Charlotte was born (in addition to Dr. Elrod, Sarah's Ob/Gyn). Of course, at that time he was "Colonel Fu", not "Roy". :) Anyway, "Roy" took some pics and some short video clips for us while we were in there.
The Cotswolds
11 years ago
5 comments:
Alright, that made me cry, there is NOTHING in the world like seeing your baby for the first time. I'm so thrilled for you all.
my heart is growing....i love you guys!! this is so special. i htink i ma going to cry!! i am so happy for you
Amazing dear friends. Absolutely amazing. Babies are a miracle from God. I am SO happy for you and am sharing in your joy with Eller tears. Love you all!
Anita
Thanks for posting this. As someone who can't imagine going through another c-section ever again, I think these moments are so healing for me to watch and hear about because I know that it's a good and sovereign God who creates and sustains each child in and outside the womb.
I love you guys. and I'm SO happy that you're a family of 5 now! I can't wait to see more photos.
Love you!
Casey
I should have known better than to watch this while at work. Gracious! Where is my kleenex box?
Post a Comment