Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Update...

So, I'm not going to be able to post pictures this evening, but I wanted to make sure to give an update on momma and baby. Sarah and Alistair are both doing well. In fact, Sarah seems to be healing more quickly than with the previous two kiddos. She's not as sore (in fact just a little sore today), and has actually been getting antsy to get home. At different times today Sarah's been talking about things like getting back to church on Sunday and going to the State Fair in another week or so. (I don't know whether or not she'll make it to church on Sunday, but it sure seems like she's intent on going if possible.) That's a good thing. So, I'm pleased with how she's doing. Alistair is doing just as well. He's a cute kid and is really cuddly. It looks like we'll be going home sometime tomorrow. (Assuming that things continue as they have been.) So... I'll try to get some pictures uploaded to the blog once I'm back on our own computer at the house.

Thank you all for praying for my family during this time. I greatly appreciate it. Thank you, as well, to those of you who have been able to call or drop by to express your support. We really appreciate it. Thanks.

4 comments:

Leslie said...

i am so happy to know that all is well and that Sarah is feeling good and healing quickly! Getting home with that sweet little man will be great for all of you. i can not wait for more pictures

Shannon said...

What a beautiful family! You are truly blessed. How wonderful to see you married the girl of your dreams and to see how God has given you so much. I found Adam on facebook recently and read his blog...I saw Hashbrown and thought..that sounds pretty close to Ashley Brown! I hope you are doing well, it looks like it:) Congrats on the new miracle. Love, Shannon (Christenson) Milliman

Lucinda said...

Congratulations guys! I hope that you are transitioning to three well. I know it was hard for me, but Sarah, you're so strong:) Miss you guys!

Sylvia Goode Basham said...

Just checking in to see if Alistair has his driver's license yet....

I know you're busy, just wanted you to know that I thought of you today and I miss reading about you and your wonderful life.