I didn't finish my Christmas card project. I have loads of good intentions... these probably would have been the pictures I chose for the card. And I would have wished for you all to have a sweet Christmas celebrating Christ... may you know and celebrate hope and joy and peace.
The Cotswolds
11 years ago
8 comments:
Oooooo . . . HUGE hugs to each of you. Fantastic pictures! Thanks for sharing.
Hey, guys, were your toes-ies cold?
And, Ash, Dad & I are giggling seeing you put the castle together. Boy, that brought back memories of Legos of long ago :)
What goes around, comes around!!!! I remember spending four hours (with the help of Mark Hopson) building your Lego Castle in Juneau. Just think of all the other things that will be coming your way as a parent:)
Merry Christmas,
Pops
And I thought we (former) West Virginians were bad about being barefoot :-) Thanks for sharing the lovely photos :-)
Sarah and Ashley~
The children are beautiful!! We miss you all. Love from SC!!!
Kip, Janice, Rachel, and Graham
Thanks! This is wonderful to see what they are doing and Joseph looks just right there with Mary!!
And Alister just so cute. And my beautiful Rachel, thanks, thanks much! Next year Alister will be into what the all others are doing! Love you. nana jane
Both Rachel and Charlotte are my beauties, you know how it is when you get old. Loads of love, nana jane
GREAT pics Sarah of the kids! Alistar is a cutie pie! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from the Mosiers! Miss you!
Anita
Hi Sarah! Happy New Year!
How on earth you can find time to read with three beautiful little ones amazes me--you must be keeping busy! :)And wanted to post this here because the baptism post deserves it's own glory and comments. YOu must be a proud mama!
Your book search comment made me think of a book I received for Christmas that I knew only you could appreciate. :) Maybe not book club material but I love it so far...."A Truth Universally Acknowledged. 33 Great Writers on Why We Read Jane Austen"
Sorry I haven't updated my Shelfari recently. I forget about all those bells and whistles on teh page, but will get to it soon.
Stay warm!
Post a Comment