
We've been back in Alaska for a year now... the state fair marked that point for me. I didn't take many pictures this year, but here are a few of what we have. I love our state fair~ mostly our state fair food~ but this year was special because the kids were big enough to ride a few rides together. Like the rickety helicopter below and a giant slide. I think they'd say their favorite was a small version of one of those ships that make giant swings back and forth. Ash rode that one with the kids~ a child on each side of him. Ash said they both held his arms tight and squeezed their eyes closed! I think they'd also say they loved the baby chicks they could pet, as well as the stinky pigs they'd sneak their hands between the cage bars to hasitly pet (Thank you, State Fair Officials, for those giant, squirting bottles of hand sanitizer- those were brilliant).

4 comments:
This brought back memories of Ash and his brothers at the Pavilion in MB. What a fun day for all of you! I liked hearing the story version (on the phone) of the swinging ship ride :)Liam looks like he's having a grand time on the carousel!
Hugs~
liam looks a little terrified or was he having fun?. Mitchie does not like the rides very much either.
What a fun day for all...wish we could be there. N&B
Did I ever mention that I love that your kids where carharts?? I miss you tons Sarah Brown! Wish we could have a remniscent (sp?) trip to the fair w/grilled cheese and chocolate milk. Gotta love working with the carnies!
Anita
Post a Comment